rotes und weisses Fleisch
kräftige Terrinen & Pasteten
bei 16-18 Grad servieren
Ata Rangi Pinot Noir 13,5 Vol.%
Sicher einer der Besten Pinot Noirs der Neuen Welt!
Bright, succulent, ripe red fruits create an inviting first impression of this classic Ata Rangi Pinot Noir. As the wine unfolds, delicate floral aromas emerge - think of dark, velvety roses - a fitting image for a wine with such luxuriously silky textural qualities. Tannins are very fine,
very supple, allowing the wine to show lovely primary fruit on the nose at this early stage.
Rotwein Ata Rangi Pinot Noir Martinborough Neuseeland
- 97 Punkte Nick Stock, Australia WBM, Wine 100
- 97 Punkte Nick Stock, Penguin Australia Good Wine Guide
- The pinot noir I have tasted from Ata Rangi and Dry River can stand alongside any of those found in Burgundy. They possess a ripe, plummy fruit character with an appealing savoury component that puts to shame many of the one-dimensional fruit bombs found elsewhere.
Will Lyons, Scotland on Sunday.
- "New Zealands greatest and most consistent Pinot." Nick Stock, Wine Business Monthly, WINE 100.
- "If I was ranking wineries from first to last, rather than alphabetically, Ata Rangi would still come out on top. The focus is inerringly on making the best wine possible. The king of the Ata Rangi stable is pinot noir and in ascending order of greatness, Ata Rangis other outstanding wines include syrah, pinot gris, sauvignon blanc and Craighall Chardonnay."
Joelle Thomson on New Zealand's Top 10 Wineries.
- "This quiet, gentle, well respected winemaker has never sought the limelight, but every bottle of Ata Rangi Pinot Noir carries the stamp of Clive Patons relentless quest for excellence"
Michael Cooper, Wine Atlas of New Zealand.
- "Ata Rangi is easily the most consistent producer in Australasia, making complex, age-worthy wines."
Australian winewriter Tim White.